Looking to meet people 20-30 in Brisbane area from UK.

Hey, my partner (26) and I (25) moved to Brisbane on permanent visas end of last year.

Hoping to meet some new people in and around Brisbane area.

Let me know if you'd like to arrange a catch up.

Dani :)

Hi Steph, thanks for your message. How are you finding Surfers? What brought you to Oz?

loving Brisbane, I'm working as a nurse in the city at the mo full time which is going well. Do you work down at the Gold Coast too?

What a coincidence! :) what area of nursing are you in?

Getting on really well, love being in Australia and the jobs going really well too.

Do you think you'll stay at the Gold Coast? X

Really? I'm working as an RN in the Gold Coast! What are the chances? ? I love australia!are you getting on ok? ?X

Hello Dani

OH & I arrange 3 monthly get-togethers for migrants at North Lakes (30-40 mins drive north of the city) and the next will be Saturday 12 July, 2pm til you have to go, at the Parkside Park/bbq area, Aurora Boulevard, North Lakes, if you'd like to come. BYO food, drinks, chairs. Last get-together in April we had 8 families (& 3 lots of visiting parents), so not too big a group to start chatting and begin to make new friends.

You'd be very welcome!

Hi Dani

My partner (28) and I (27) also moved to Brisbane at the end of last year. We both work in the city and live in the inner suburbs.

PM me if you want to get together for a drink.

Hayley

Hey, my partner (26) and I (25) moved to Brisbane on permanent visas end of last year.

Hoping to meet some new people in and around Brisbane area.

Let me know if you'd like to arrange a catch up.

Dani :)

Hey dani I emigrated in jan and live in the city , PM me if you like regarding pomz in oz meet up :)

Archived