Hi There!

Danka

Hi There,

We (the hubby and I) have joined this forum as we are looking to move to Oz with the 3 kids - 2 x teens and one 6 year old - and the dog. We hope to be granted a permanent visa to settle in the Brisbane area.

The process is soooooo complicated though! :wacko: I am in the middle of sorting out my nurses registration and skills assessment and have my IELTS test in 2 weeks, so the ball is rolling!

I have already found the information on this forum incredibly helpful and as we have opted not to employ an agency we will need all the help we can find!

Keep posting!

Hi There,

We (the hubby and I) have joined this forum as we are looking to move to Oz with the 3 kids - 2 x teens and one 6 year old - and the dog. We hope to be granted a permanent visa to settle in the Brisbane area.

The process is soooooo complicated though! :wacko: I am in the middle of sorting out my nurses registration and skills assessment and have my IELTS test in 2 weeks, so the ball is rolling!

I have already found the information on this forum incredibly helpful and as we have opted not to employ an agency we will need all the help we can find!

Keep posting!

:ssign18: Danka! Good luck with everything - hope you all get here!

• 1 month later...

Hi Danka,

Welcome! We are also a family with 2 teenagers and a dog! I'm a Radiographer and I'm awaiting the results from my assessment, it's been a long 16 weeks!!! I've also had to do the IELTS, I needed 8 in all sections and unfortunately so far to date I've been short by 0.5 on the writing and 1.0 on the reading...my next go is in 2 weeks so fingers crossed it's 3rd time lucky! My advise just practise, practise, practise [emoji16]

We are looking at the Sunshine Coast as we have family there, but to honest we will go anywhere there is a job initially. We're just investigating the cost of taking Harvey,

our black lab, it doesn't look cheap but the boys and Hubbie would never leave him behind!

I'm finding this forum is great to get information, we are doing the application ourselves as well so will be looking for advise on what paperwork we need to get together soon.

Are you children looking forward to it? Mine can't wait to get there! Just waiting on Alevel results from one!

Your right it's a long process but reading stories on here it's going to be worth it in the end.

Keep in touch.

Jules

Archived