aus super ????

emmab1995

I know this has probably been asked over n over so sorry in advance ...... But does anyone know if there is anyway you can move your aus super to an english pension my hubby has quite abit in his and he is only 46 and we are moving back in july ...i know people have said that you cant touch it till you are 60 or is it 65 .... so i worry that that is a long time without any money going in to it and will it be worth anything by the time he is that age .....

so just wondered if you can move it ???? any advice would be great ... thanks xxxx

I would suggest getting a good super company (IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE ALREADY) with a good website that allows you to control it. There are advantages to having a super account. It enables more diverse investing. Makes it easy to play the exchange rate. Why does it need to be in the UK? With mine - I have all the flexibility and control I could hope for. Better than some of my UK pensions.