TV Dilemma !

annette15

Hi All,

Can anyone who's taken their TV to Oz give me some advice on whether or not it has worked over there ? We have a Panasonic 3D freeview LCD LED TV and am wondering if it will work on Australian frequency ? I have phoned Panasonic up and they can not guarantee that it will so was wondering if anyone else has taken a panasonic over ? We have friends who took a Samsung plasma over and that worked fine but in my manual it says made for Uk and Ireland ? As it was quite expensive i dont want to get there and it doesnt work.

would rather sell it here !

We are going to QLD by the way.

Thanks for any feedback on this matter :smile:

Hi All,

Can anyone who's taken their TV to Oz give me some advice on whether or not it has worked over there ? We have a Panasonic 3D freeview LCD LED TV and am wondering if it will work on Australian frequency ? I have phoned Panasonic up and they can not guarantee that it will so was wondering if anyone else has taken a panasonic over ? We have friends who took a Samsung plasma over and that worked fine but in my manual it says made for Uk and Ireland ? As it was quite expensive i dont want to get there and it doesnt work.

would rather sell it here !

We are going to QLD by the way.

Thanks for any feedback on this matter :smile:

Two options:

1) Ive heard that you could try the settings for Germany on the tv. I've never tried it though.

2) Buy a set top box, $30 and up, or a DVD recorder and it will work fine. We purchase a set top box for our warfedale and it still works fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived