A good location to stay during a reccie?

M1cha3la

Hey,

Could anyone advise of some good locations to stay in in Perth during our reccie please? I am looking on airbnb, as we want to keep costs down. That factor seems to rule out any city centre accomodation, so I have been looking at suburbs, and boy are they are spread far and wide :twitcy: We ideally want to be able to use public transport, so good links, and all the usual spiel.

I have found two that look ok, one in Rossmoyne (cheap) and one in North Perth by the Alexander Park tennis club (more expensive).

The latter of the two feels the better choice, it looks closer on the map :twitcy: But I am trying to figure out if the additional cost is worth it, if the other has good transport links....

I have also found one in Victoria Park which looks ok...

Are any of these any good, or am I way off? Help..... :wubclub:

Xx

Edited by M1cha3la

• 2 weeks later...

Really depends on where you want to settle. People either like NOR or SOR (north or south of the river).

Vic Park is a nice area and yes close to transport for Perth CBD. If you go NOR, I would look at Darch, Warwick, Woodvale areas.

There are more poms NOR and better beaches so like I say, really depends on where you want to settle and what you are looking for.

We found a place on trip advisor to rent when we landed here, cheaper than hotels.

Good luck.