Economy/premium/ business class -

Playghirl

BA is always the last on my list when looking for flights ( actually they do not even make the list even cattle class), but that's just based on my experiences with them both in the air and on the ground. The first and only time I have flown business class was with BA and it was the first time I had to weigh my carry on, well with the obvious small size of our hand baggage would have meant we were carrying solid gold or lead to be over the limit!

Etihad don't have premium economy.

Virgin Australia do on the flights to Abu Dhabi, which might carry an EY flight number, but there would be no premium economy onward to Europe.

Sorry I stand corrected only part of the flight was premium economy, must have been Virgin. But Ethiad still have good legroom for standard economy.

Sorry I stand corrected only part of the flight was premium economy, must have been Virgin. But Ethiad still have good legroom for standard economy.

Hmmm. If passengers can't tell the difference between Premium Economy and Economy then it is all you need to know. Certainly not worth paying up to three times the economy price for a product that basically looks the same.

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. Just wondering does anyone know anything about singapore airlines giving double baggage allowance for first time migrants? I remember reading it somewhere. Has anyone used it before? Any idea would be appreciated. Thanks

Archived