Anmac query for nursing assessment

Nursebucko

Hey everyone!

Just a quick question, I have just completed my ielts exam. I am now starting the process of gathering all my docs ready to do the anmac. I was just reading what was required and I noticed that I can apply online and submit the application form, they then email you all the details of supporting docs they require. Is there a time limit on how long you have to return these? I didn't want to submit my online form just yet as I haven't got all my docs yet and didn't want to lose my chance if something is delayed? Or does it not matter?

thanks

sarah

Hey everyone!

Just a quick question, I have just completed my ielts exam. I am now starting the process of gathering all my docs ready to do the anmac. I was just reading what was required and I noticed that I can apply online and submit the application form, they then email you all the details of supporting docs they require. Is there a time limit on how long you have to return these? I didn't want to submit my online form just yet as I haven't got all my docs yet and didn't want to lose my chance if something is delayed? Or does it not matter?

thanks

sarah

Hi sarah, I am just a couple of months ahead of you so can help you a little bit with the things you need to do. Yes apply online as the form you get back telling you what information you need is really helpful, as far as I'm aware there is no time limit. In the meantime you can get IELTS to send your results directly to ANMAC, contact NMC to send verification letter(£34) and they send it direct too aswell as your uni for a transcript as they need to send it direct too( mine cost £10). I sent my ANMAC in jan and still waiting so I would get it done as soon as you can. Best of luck with it all, Nat.

Hi sarah, I am just a couple of months ahead of you so can help you a little bit with the things you need to do. Yes apply online as the form you get back telling you what information you need is really helpful, as far as I'm aware there is no time limit. In the meantime you can get IELTS to send your results directly to ANMAC, contact NMC to send verification letter(£34) and they send it direct too aswell as your uni for a transcript as they need to send it direct too( mine cost £10). I sent my ANMAC in jan and still waiting so I would get it done as soon as you can. Best of luck with it all, Nat.

Thanks so much for this! Yeah I think I will get the majority of stuff ready, but like you said I thought the email might be helpful in giving me all the details of what I need to send. So will go online tomorrow I think.

good luck with your anmac too! Hopefully you will get to hear soon! Keep us updated x