189 visa April gang

Alonsd

Hi Saad your case seem to be positive. As far as i know you are asked todo your health check once all the other checks are done.

It does give me some hope that our file may not have been passed foe external checks.

Will keep you all updated. Lets all think positive and hope to hear some grants soon :)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Saad your case seem to be positive. As far as i know you are asked todo your health check once all the other checks are done.

It does give me some hope that our file may not have been passed foe external checks.

Will keep you all updated. Lets all think positive and hope to hear some grants soon :)

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to add to the similar experience with farah.. Me too has been allocated a case officer a week back and was asked to complete the Health Check. The health check has been cleared for 5 days.

Regarding external checks, I thought the team 13 took care of it and then only the case officer was allocated the file!! Any other people in the same situation?

Thanks for the update farah. I confirmed by calling the immigration department that they have received my health evidence. But they don't want to confirm whether the application has cleared all security checks and referred to contact the CO. The CO is the only person now that can provide any update.

Is it possible to contact the CO directly through phone?.. They usually handle thousands of cases and I guess prefer email communication only...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I guess most of the April applicants got their grants... Can't believe the wait continues even though I applied in may 2014...

I am still waiting too. I lodged the application late April. I think different teams have different processing times. Hang in there, it will come eventually. :)