Crows!!!!!

Guest Guest95262

It's the paraquets in our garden that make all the noise. Bird song doesn't bother me one little bit, but the pesky wood pigeons!!! We call them the Gang of Four. OH loves his white lilac tree but the little b****s strip it bare. It always cracks the kids and me up when we see him launch himself out into the garden with his arms flapping everywhere. They just fly off into next doors trees planning their next attack:biggrin:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a buzzard on the fir tree the other night just sitting there watching waiting, cool or what.

Thats really cool. My cousin in Bracknell gets Red Kites stopping by. I adore birds of prey. Hope we get Buzzards and the likes in the garden when we move over.

The wildlife here is just extraordinary there really is nowhere like it in the world.

The only critter I'd like to send to room 101 is the possum. Surely there is no animal quite so annoying noisy disruptive and obnoxious. Having one in your house is like living with a bad tempered teenager coming in at all hours of the night banging around. They piss everywhere too.