Crows!!!!!

Guest Guest95262

Guest Guest95262

Honestly they are enough to drive a sane person mad, just no need. How can I get rid of them?, I know I could shoot them but I'm not really down with that I just can't deal with the intrusive noise they make all day.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crows, as with all wildlife are fully protected and, crows do a great geal of good, imagine, with the huge amount of roadkill on the roads, how bad the bushfly menace would be if crows and eagles were not there to eat most of the dead creatures??

Cheers, Bobj.

Perhaps see if you are able to use a deterrent to scare them off ? Don't know if local council or something g might be able to point you in the right direction.

I don't mind them. I figure we must be just as intrusive to their world. Only they can't shoot us to shut us up.

Guest Guest95262
Crows, as with all wildlife are fully protected and, crows do a great geal of good, imagine, with the huge amount of roadkill on the roads, how bad the bushfly menace would be if crows and eagles were not there to eat most of the dead creatures??

Cheers, Bobj.

Why can't they f**k off to the bush then? seriously though they are annoying.

people use all sorts off stuff to kill off roaches or rats or anything else they don't like how are crows any better?

Edited by Guest95262

Crows and Kookaburras used to drive us crazy with their noise- sorry, song,lol.. After a while you do get used to it and it doesnt bother you. I compare it to first moving to our home in the UK which was on a bus route and the buses waking us up, after a few months they didnt bother us and we got used to the noise.

Cal x

Crows and Kookaburras used to drive us crazy with their noise- sorry, song,lol.. After a while you do get used to it and it doesnt bother you. I compare it to first moving to our home in the UK which was on a bus route and the buses waking us up, after a few months they didnt bother us and we got used to the noise.

Cal x

Yup, I find this too. I lived rural in the UK for many years and when we moved to a town (albeit small) the noise of traffic and so on used to really disturb me. After a while though you do tend to adjust to the background noise.

]Crows? Their 'song' certainly isn't nice[/color] but do they bother you that much? :)

Odd spot...Graham Kennedy, a rather prominent tv celebrity in the 1980s/ 1990s was kicked off air for doing crow impressions..."Faaaaarrrrkkkk, faaaarrrrrkkkkk."

Mods; apologies if this is too bad; feel free to delete it.

Cheers, Bobj.

They are smart, I watched a documentary about them years ago, they were dropping nuts on the road so passing cars could crack them open!

We have a few of them in the trees out the back and I don't really hear them now, when I'm on FaceTime to my daughter, she laughs at them, she thinks they sound like sheep!

Guest Ptp113
Why can't they f**k off to the bush then? seriously though they are annoying.

people use all sorts off stuff to kill off roaches or rats or anything else they don't like how are crows any better?

Australia probably isn't for you......

Honestly they are enough to drive a sane person mad, just no need. How can I get rid of them?, I know I could shoot them but I'm not really down with that I just can't deal with the intrusive noise they make all day.

"Feckin feathery eejits! Gobshites, the lot of them!" Fr Jack Hacket, Craggy Island Perochial House, Craggy Island, Eire.