457 VISA and super annuation queries. Please help

I have been offered sponsorship from my current employer and I have started the 457 application process. I have a few queries though,

When doing the initial 457 nomination. It asks for evidence to be attached, although there is no way of doing this. So I am curious to know how I attach evidence etc of the job being advertised?

Also for Labour Market Testing do I just put the dates that the job was advertised and where?

Finally I have started out here on a whv and now am moving onto a 457 - does this affect my super annuation claim at the end of the year?

I have found this website really useful, I hope you guys can help me out!!

Many Thanks, Michael

I have been offered sponsorship from my current employer and I have started the 457 application process. I have a few queries though,

When doing the initial 457 nomination. It asks for evidence to be attached, although there is no way of doing this. So I am curious to know how I attach evidence etc of the job being advertised?

Also for Labour Market Testing do I just put the dates that the job was advertised and where?

Finally I have started out here on a whv and now am moving onto a 457 - does this affect my super annuation claim at the end of the year?

I have found this website really useful, I hope you guys can help me out!!

Many Thanks, Michael

It sounds like you are doing the steps your employer should be doing here?

Anyway, it is not possible to attach anything to a visa application whilst you are completing it. You lodge (pay) and then you get the opportunity to add documents.

Yes your super claim will be effected, if you are not leaving the country for good you cannot claim it back.