"UK POM" Queensland Number Plate For Sale

wolvesaussie

.....sorry to burst your bubble but the vast majority of us couldn't give a rat's arse

A fleeting "what a w**ker", maybe. :biggrin: Does help to illuminate why some have problems migrating. :wink:

This thread is in the for sale section. Please keep on topic and stop being rude to one another. If you would like to start up a debate on personalised number plates then please do it in the appropriate section of the forum.

yes Skani......behave yourself.......we must not offend those with a bias against Australia or Australians.....consider yourself, as I have, suitably chastised.

:biglaugh::biglaugh: Fruity Australian expletive uttered. :wink:

I find it all a bit naff. I saw a gold colour car last week with the Wolverhampton Wanderers logo all down the side. Naff :)

Yeah! It is a bit naff but I thought somebody might like it as I don't want it anymore. I thought I was just placing a for sale advert and didn't think People would be so mean and personal ,I wish I had just tried to sell it on eBay. I am new to the forum and would have loved to join in but I'm not sure it's such a nice place. Lizz :sad:

Yeah! It is a bit naff but I thought somebody might like it as I don't want it anymore. I thought I was just placing a for sale advert and didn't think People would be so mean and personal ,I wish I had just tried to sell it on eBay. I am new to the forum and would have loved to join in but I'm not sure it's such a nice place. Lizz :sad:

Hi Lizz

Im going to close this thread and start you a new one. Please dont let allow a few members to tar your opinion of our forum, most of us are a friendly and helpful bunch.

Cal x

Guest The Pom Queen

Sorry Cal I know you have closed this thread but I just want to say how disgusted I am that a member has now left the forum because some people decided to attack a post selling a number plate, it's unbelievable :no:

Archived