Baby P's Mum is out and living a new life at a sea side town on benefits.

Que Sera Sera

Guest Guest66881

I hope the bastards found electrocuted in her new home and an autopsy report that says she died a slow and very painful death.

Guest Guest66881
:laugh: Don't hold back there. I think there will be a long queue of people willing to dish out their own retribution.

Can't help it she's a cowbag.

From what I have seen this morning on facebook from friends who live in a seaside town in the north, her whereabouts are already known?!??! I couldn't live my life in fear and also live with knowing what I have done. But, then I would have never allowed my child to be tortured.

Guest Guest66881

Let's hope she goes for a walk along the prom if their is one and a tidal freak wave takes the cow out to see and a large speedboat hits her and she ends up on the bottom as fish food.

Unfortunately it will only be a matter of time before she has a new man and pregnant again ( although this time she will not be able to keep the baby ). All very sad and tragic for the little boy that died.

what worries me is that shes on benefits....OMG.....:shocked:

i find it incredible that we firstly imprison someone at our cost who has allowed their child to be tortured to death then let them out ( which is even more incredible ) then pay for a new identity for her and pay for accommodation and then give her our hard earned to live on.

Would be much easier to shoot her and incinerate her body at the least expense for everyone. Only my opinion though.

Archived