Melbourne to Manchester - who did you use to transport your goods?

pfe12

Can anyone recommend moving companies that they have used to move their clothes, pots, pans, plates, beds, bikes etc from Melbourne to Manchester?

I have heard of seven seas & crown but wonder who else there is?

Did you hear that Melbourne is the most liveable city in the world ? Just saying. Whereas Manchester - urrghhh. Still each to their own if you like bad food and bad weather.

Good luck with the move

I still remember the excellent curry I had in Manchester! It rocks - you'll be too busy enjoying yourself to give a monkey's about the weather

Did you hear that Melbourne is the most liveable city in the world ? Just saying. Whereas Manchester - urrghhh. Still each to their own if you like bad food and bad weather.

Good luck with the move

Melbourne is a great city, however can you just nip down the road for a pint in a pub that was built in 1552? The Wellington Inn check it out...... Besides that Manchester is great city of culture, nightlife, shopping, football (as much as hate to say that) It has everything there. Which for me puts it above Melbourne, an before you say weather there is a saying "I doesn't rain in the pub" an I'm telling you, theres shortage in Manchester!

Can anyone recommend moving companies that they have used to move their clothes, pots, pans, plates, beds, bikes etc from Melbourne to Manchester?

I have heard of seven seas & crown but wonder who else there is?

OSS are a good firm...used them before with no dramas and reasonably priced.

• 2 weeks later...

Just relocated back from Melbourne to Lancashire and we are using Grace who have been brill so far, our container (shared groupage) lands next week and should be with us before the end of the month. I will give a full review once we get our stuff delivered but so far so good.

Also the guy from Grace who does the quote is a Brummie lad called Paul and is a top bloke.

Archived