Still happy and healthy here in Melbourne! :)

jack13

I don't always see eye to eye with Quinkla however he does have a point and no where did he call YOU a tramp. I also wouldn't think he was jealous seen as he has a visa and lives here in Melbourne.

Ok based on Quinklas figures that he worked out for you, after your house share has been taken out he has you income at $15 a day but out of this you still have utilities to pay, internet etc. Usually in a house share this is an extra $50 per week but let's say yours is $35 per week. That leaves you $10 a day, not even enough to get yourself a maccas. You may manage on that but like Quinkla has said border control aren't going to see it this way. So yes you may be here now on a 6 month visa but don't be thinking you will get one next time.

Ok I get free internet wifi from over the road. I wash clothes for free and am a fare evader on public transport and I don't eat out. Our bills come to about 90 bucks every 4 months my share. And I don't have an expensive mobile phone I have an old one like people had years ago. It is possible if you are sensible with money like me. I have never been so insulted in all my life, to be called a tramp by two people who don't even know me, on the internet. How dare you judge me and my life and the way I live without getting to know me?! And if like you keep saying they get suspicious, i shall go to new Zealand instead for six months and then go to Australia the year after! Plus my parents could put funds in ym account to make sure I get through immigration so long as I give them it back. I don't like Bullying so please stop!

You know that you can't work at all on a tourist visa don't you? No salvo work, no odd jobs for landlords. There was an episode of border security just the other week with someone on a tourist visa doing odd jobs for rent. They got turned away at the airport.

people do WOFFinng on a tourist visa, I looked it up and salvo work is acceptable, I dont earn anything/ get anything for free doing that. I have only done it 4 or 5 times, just purley fr something to do. And I dont wqork for my landloard just odd jobs ehre and there. Its like you people want to see me hurt and upset, why not just try being happy things have worked out for me, for a change?!

And you are correct salvos is fine as they are an official charity. Landlord however isn't.

You come on here and your story keeps changing (I've only been looking at this thread) and you wonder why people aren't all happy for you.

In the end you will think what you like, but if you get so worked up about a silly comment maybe you should avoid places where you will get them?

Ok I ... am a fare evader on public transport ... I have never been so insulted in all my life, to be called a tramp by two people who don't even know me, on the internet. How dare you judge me and my life and the way I live without getting to know me?!

Well, by your own admission, you are a thief. Why should I pay increased fares on public transport to subsidise your dishonesty?

Maybe you should tell your mates to stop bullying me?!

And the landlord thing only happened once, I did him a favour so I reduced my rent for a week. Nothing like I was employed by him as such.

I should also mention i stayed rent free with a friend for a few weeks and will do next time I come as well. I dont do any work for her,s he's just a friend who enjoys having me come stay.

because your allowed to work and I'm not. Not my fault I cant work here :)

Seriously, why on earth if you are upset with people not being positive for you would you make it WORSE by trying to justify theft?? It is your fault if you came here with insufficient funds to live. It certainly isn't quinkla's fault!

because your allowed to work and I'm not. Not my fault I cant work here :)

Well, actually, it is your fault. If you want to live and work in Australia, how about learning a skill that is in demand and applying for a visa? All you're doing now is bludging off everyone, breaking the law, breaking the terms of your visa and telling everyone it's OK because you don't have anything to offer Australia. There are plenty of hard working, honest migrants here from all parts of the world. And it is people like you who give us all a bad name.

Well, actually, it is your fault. If you want to live and work in Australia, how about learning a skill that is in demand and applying for a visa? All you're doing now is bludging off everyone, breaking the law, breaking the terms of your visa and telling everyone it's OK because you don't have anything to offer Australia. There are plenty of hard working, honest migrants here from all parts of the world. And it is people like you who give us all a bad name.

I dont care :)

Guest The Pom Queen
what like britchickx and yourself are planning to with her defacto visa? :):biggrin:

Firstly Blossom I'm sorry for Un deleting this post I don't usually go over the mods heads, but this just shows Jack that you know nothing at all!!! Quinkla has nothing to do with Britchickx and to drag another innocent member in to this just shows how low you will go.

You are NOT being bullied, I don't like bullies and I won't tolerate bullies, just like I don't like trolls and won't tolerate them either.

Now you said two people called you a tramp, my eyesight must be really bad today because I cannot see this so please report the post in question and we can take action.

You however have defamed my moderator, admitted you are a scammer and a thief and say you are being bullied like Charlotte Dawson, really :no:

Seriously if you come on the forum and say oh I'm ripping Australia off and I'm getting away with it then I'm sorry but you have to take the flack that goes with such statements.

Now I'm going to close this thread before you do yourself any further damage. Good luck for the future because I think you are going to need it.

Archived