Northern Hemisphere.............

surfndirt

How did it go?!

Haha I know & there's a Hexham which is my closet town back home

Hexham's my home town atm. :smile: We lived here 20 years ago for a few years and we're back for 5 or 6 now. It's hardly changed in those intervening years, except for losing Robb's and gaining M&S and Waitrose! Oh, and the new hospital.

Northumberland is looking lovely in the spring sunshine. I took these a couple of weeks ago..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice one Bunbury,

Yeah, I could see me sat in front of the fire with me lab at me feet at a boozer in Alnwick in a canny few years. Tell you what, I'd have some bloody stories all right! Yeah mate, I like that mental image, thanks for that......

If there is anywhere in the world that could be described as gods country - it really really is Northumberland.... Viking gods abound up there :-)

I wouldn't argue with you about gods country ...although there are a few I could pick, but I would never argue with a fellow pom about their choice ....wales ....Scotland ...Ireland ...and if we are talking England , the obvious choices ...Devon and Cornwall ...north Yorkshire ....and if I can add my ten peneth .....Worcestershire , Warwickshire and Herefordshire ...ohhh and Shropshire and parts of Staffordshire , because I work in these places everyday

p.s fog early today ....but now its stunning, suns out , daffs are out , nature is waking up ...20c for the weekend , in march !!!!!.....

How did it go?!

Haha I know & there's a Hexham which is my closet town back home

Yeah - all good. Looks like a trip to the Toon #2 for a while. I think I am gonna live in either; Morpeth, Gateshead or Stockton....................... Just cause I can. Will be funny telling the lads like :-)

Geez, had a watch of a few clips of that Tales from Northumberland - now I really am home sick!!!

Sorry! It was a good series and I liked being able to show my DH (who is from Manchester) just how beautiful and interesting Northumberland really is. I'm very lucky that he's happy to move up there with me.

Archived