Medical Results...

SarahCipo

So I had my medical this Tuesday 4th and i got my blood results through the following day. All clear. Im just wondering how long it takes for the results to show on the eMedical site? How long does it usually take before they are submitted to immigration? It would appear that im still waiting on my chest X-ray results.

Just thought id mention this as well but I had to pay extra to get hep b and c tests done because I have lots of tattoos. Has anyone else had to do this?

Sorry I can not be of much help but have heard about the tattoos requiring extra.

Not sure how long medicals take to show on the emedical site and submission to immigration but as it was only done on Tuesday I wouldn't worry at the moment. Hope they come through quickly for you though can imagine the wait being unbearable.

We had ours on a Tuesday and it a week to upload them (She only works 2 days a week though!)

We didn't need extra blood tests as our tattoos were done in the Uk (although OH only has 1 and I have 3, so it's not like we've got lots!). Fingers cross it'll be done at the start of the week for you

Thanks guys, you have helped settle my nerves somewhat. This whole process is so long and nerve wracking. Tina0101 its interesting that you said you were ok because all your tattoos were done in the UK and so you didnt need a test, mine all were done here too. The lady that was testing me said it was because i have more than one limb completely covered so you know what... fair enough. I didnt mind. Ive worked in the tattoo industry I know there are dodgy unscrupulous people out there (not that I ever got tattooed by any of them ha!) so I can understand why they would want to check.

Guest micman

7 working days for mine and the letter from the medical centre came the day after the results appeared on the eMedical site

That's the correct website. If I remember correctly that's exactly what it looked like for me, but when I re-generated the information sheet it now had my photo and the information about the medicals checks on there, including the date everything was forwarded to DIPB.

Archived