help looking for advice on moving to australia

brett jade

hi new to this forum looking for some advice if anyone can help please. Me and my girlfriend want to move to Australia from England for a better life. I am 25 years old qualified plasterer with 6 years experience. my girlfriend 24 years old and is a carer with 5 years experience and NVQ2 in health and social care. we have approached a few agents but no one seems to get back to us so was wondering if anyone can recommend any agents they have used or no someone that has used. thank you for reading any advice would be appreciated.

hi new to this forum looking for some advice if anyone can help please. Me and my girlfriend want to move to Australia from England for a better life. I am 25 years old qualified plasterer with 6 years experience. my girlfriend 24 years old and is a carer with 5 years experience and NVQ2 in health and social care. we have approached a few agents but no one seems to get back to us so was wondering if anyone can recommend any agents they have used or no someone that has used. thank you for reading any advice would be appreciated.

From what you have posted, your girl friend would probably not qualify, but you probably would.

May I suggest you consult a register migration agent for an assessment?

Thank you for all your messages. would anyone know what visa is best a sponsored one or a independent one?

An independent visa is better than a sponsored one but it isn't always possible to meet the requirements for an independent visa. Many people need the additional points they get for state sponsorship or they need employer sponsorship because they can't meet the requirements for a points tested visa.

Archived