UK enjoys early spring weather with warmest day of the year

Perthbum

at least the scientists are getting a little more forthright, but the problem is the fact they are scientists.

hell, there is still debate on general relativity, and that's been bouncing around for years.

the big issue with this one is its getting really real; really fast.

personally I'd rather spend a few quid and live in a liveable world, than risk the predicted hellishness.

we're already starting to see it! however i think it'll take a revolution to dislodge the governments who will always play the status quo.

Lol. 'Basking' in 15d sunshine. I suppose it's a big deal after all the rubbish weather. The weather is a really hot topic in the UK isn't it. You see its that unsettled stuff I couldnt hack. Hanging out for that one dry sunny day. Enjoy it poms but not for me any more now ive tasted a real summer and nice warm spring and autumn

Guest Guest66881

What i don't get about 'poms' is the constant weather reports and just how great the place is then they bugger off to euro world or some other hot place for two weeks, strange that?

Guest Guest 47403

Love the picture of the lady basking....................................................in her thick coat, wooly hat and gloves :laugh:

As we settle in returning home from OZ in Jan, the weather took a beautiful turn for the better. Sunday recorded the warmest day of the year, the sun shone, the daffs erupting before my very eyes, bird song filling the air, daring folk in shorts and t shirts, a real buzz in the air. We took our 2 kids to the lake grounds where we live where they played in the park, fed the ducks in the lake, and bumped into old friends. Ive never seen my kids look so happy and engaged it is truly wonderful to be home. As I stood there in a state of bliss watching my kids play, for a moment I let how I felt in OZ enter my mind, the empty parks, burning winds, recalling my sullen and withdrawn children and our decision to return just keeps getting more and more justified in moments like this. Its just amazing to be home.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ptp113
As we settle in returning home from OZ in Jan, the weather took a beautiful turn for the better. Sunday recorded the warmest day of the year, the sun shone, the daffs erupting before my very eyes, bird song filling the air, daring folk in shorts and t shirts, a real buzz in the air. We took our 2 kids to the lake grounds where we live where they played in the park, fed the ducks in the lake, and bumped into old friends. Ive never seen my kids look so happy and engaged it is truly wonderful to be home. As I stood there in a state of bliss watching my kids play, for a moment I let how I felt in OZ enter my mind, the empty parks, burning winds, recalling my sullen and withdrawn children and our decision to return just keeps getting more and more justified in moments like this. Its just amazing to be home.

And I think how god awful is the Blighty weather. Don't think weather causes 'sullen and withdrawn children' but maybe pommy children just can't hack it?

Archived