qwe

If you got to Australia on a working holiday visa, is there any way of training in a certain job when you get to Australia to get experience and skills to get a skilled job to then get sponsored? or is that impossible and would it be too hard to find those jobs when you're on a working holiday visa? I want to go to move to Australia from the UK and I don't want to marry an Australia either as I'll be going to Australia with my girlfriend from the UK. I've only got experience in call centre and admin work and my girlfriend only has experience in being a support worker so we don't really qualify .. any help?

I doubt it. I can't really think of anything off the top of my head. Perhaps others can though.

Most who try the sponsored route on a WHV are usually already skilled or have the qualifications/experience needed already under their belt before they leave the UK.

No, If it were that easy then a lot of people would do it. To get sponsored for a 457 you need a skill listed on the CSol - and there isn't anything you could realistically train for in 1 year, in fact probably less than that as you would be unlikely to train from the day you arrive. Post qualification experience would also be the thing to trip you up. For e.g. the 186 employer sponsored visa you need a minimum of three years post qual experience as a mandatory requirement.

You are better off going and enjoying it for the experience its going to be. The your options from there are to come back to the UK and train for something that might grant you passage in the future.

Agreed, it isn't going to happen I'm afraid. Even if you wanted to study here you can only study for four months on a whv.

I came here to study to be able to stay. The cheapest and quickest course I could find which would let me stay was two years full time. It cost over $10k PER YEAR. And then they changed the rules to make it near impossible to be able to stay. It took me three years after my course finished to finally get pr.