Scum mother of scum one punch killer says

Guest Guest66881

Guest Guest66881

The mother of a thug who killed an autistic man dismissed his crime as ‘no big deal’ last night.

In a display of callous indifference, Sherron O’Hagan said she did not know ‘what all the fuss was about’.

Her son Lewis Gill killed Andrew Young with a single punch in an unprovoked attack captured on CCTV.

He was given just four years but a public outcry may lead to a longer sentence.

The Attorney General says he will examine whether the jail term was too short.

Dominic Grieve’s office was deluged with more than 110 complaints within hours of the case becoming public.

Mr Young’s mother Pamela has dismissed the sentence as an ‘absolute joke’ – Gill could even be free within two years.

But Mrs O’Hagan, speaking from her home in Sutton, South London, yesterday insisted her son was a ‘good kid’.

The 41-year-old mother of three told the Mail: ‘It was just an accident. It’s not a big deal. This will all be forgotten tomorrow. He’s my son, what do you want me to say? He didn’t mean to kill him and that’s that.’

Mrs O’Hagan, who was not married to Gill’s father Richard McKenzie, added: ‘This story will be the lining of chips tomorrow. I just don’t understand what all the fuss is about.’:mad:

Lets hope the cowbags windows get put through every night what a total ****, yeah i swore.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2568819/Killing-man-Its-no-big-deal-As-Attorney-General-deluged-calls-increase-sentence-sneer-mother-thug-punched-Aspergers-sufferer.html

and there is your answer as to why some younger generation think this behaviour is acceptable. What is ironic ,is she would more than likely be the first to sue anyone and anything she could if something happened to one of her family.

Lets hope Karma kicks her butt , big time.

Cal x

It does show how dangerous punching someone can be.

I don't expect he thought he would kill someone by punching him in the face but that was the outcome, and it has happened here too.

David Hookes died after a punch from a hotel bouncer. The bouncer was found not guilty of manslaughter in that case.

Archived