WA still topping other states

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Off topic Mister, but when are you going to Jack those agents off who are supposedly trying to sell your house.

Get new ones in, new tactic.

weve been looking at houses here, and if they have been up a while...you think, what's up with them.

New agent Pabs, new listing. What do you have to loose? Last Push, if your serious!!

The women of Oz need a Pabs in their life:tongue:

Ive binned them off months ago Fi,wrote to the MD in Newcastle about the poor service too,full of apologies but doesn't really help with the wasted 6 months!:rolleyes:

Hse is nearly finished inside,ripped up the lawn etc in the front,membrane and scattering of flags down,just need to gravel it up now and put some plants in.

Back garden is acting as my dump atm,but doing the same out there v soon,get my tax rebate in april,so hopefully finished mid may,only leaves a few months for a sale and all the paperwork to go thru before visa runs out in august,so pretty certain it wont happen tbh,but i'll give it a go,and will knock the last 5k off i can reasonably afford to,think the women of aus will get a petition up to keep me out more like:laugh:

The lovers are doing great here! Sorry for being a realist!

I dont mind realism,its harder to judge from here what the whole story is re property,wages etc,so im open minded on it tbh,but the prices over there do put me off a bit,im 51,probably be mortgage free here in the near future(so more comfortable),looking at aus prices i'd probably have to take on at least a 100-150k mortgage for an apartment of any note in SA to add to any equity i might have,which i'd be willing to do,but as ive said,its out of my hands to a large extent

OK I am sure Pablo is ecstatic that you gave him a link he probably already knew about but what about

proving to posters that you can live near the city and have decent schooling for $450K and under?

I have nothing to prove. Do your own searching, you already know the answer you want so why bother?

Ok but still no far off what i said in reality is it? And most of those apartments in Britdaloup will be leased to young peeps on WHV is that what you want at your age?

Well i certainly dont act my age for shame,but whether i'd want to be around dozens of back packers is another matter,ive just posted that i dont mind realism,but are you being 100% realistic or just a touch cynical? im not taking "sides" btw,i cant because i dont live there or know who is being more realistic than whoever

Well i certainly dont act my age for shame,but whether i'd want to be around dozens of back packers is another matter,ive just posted that i dont mind realism,but are you being 100% realistic or just a touch cynical? im not taking "sides" btw,i cant because i dont live there or know who is being more realistic than whoever

Cynical imo. Why would backpackers flock to a northern suburb like joondalup known to attract families. They're all in the CBD. I think there's a reasonable amount of 40 plus singles in that style of housing actually. As a community nurse I am well qualified to comment on the types that inhabit various areas.

OK I am sure Pablo is ecstatic that you gave him a link he probably already knew about but what about

proving to posters that you can live near the city and have decent schooling for $450K and under?

I've been here 9 years and you couldn't get what you are asking for in an established NOR suburb when I first arrived. That bubble is taking a long time to burst.

A lot of young couples on WHV do end up in Britdaloup. Most do go to Northbridge though.

Archived