457 Executive Assistant Sponsorship?

Maire20

Hi all,

I have been offered a permanent position in an ICT company as an Executive Assistant. However, I have checked the skills list and this occupation is not on the list for sponsorship. Are there any other routes I could go down for sponsorship?

Many thanks!

Hi all,

I have been offered a permanent position in an ICT company as an Executive Assistant. However, I have checked the skills list and this occupation is not on the list for sponsorship. Are there any other routes I could go down for sponsorship?

Many thanks!

There are two lists to check, but I suspect that an administrative role will not be on there. Not all jobs are eligible for sponsorship, there wont be a way around this if it is not on the lists.

Hi all,

Many thanks!

That would depend on your qualifications and work experience and whether your prospective employer has a position open for which the duties correspond with those of an occupation on the relevant list.

Both you and your prospective employer would be well advised to consult a registered migration agent.