457 visa

PeteNAmanda

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

MY VISA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

Had an email from my MA earlier this evening to say it's been granted!!! I am so excited but sooooo freaked out by how much I have to do!! Will hopefully get a flight booked tomorrow and then the mad panic can begin. Hooray!!!!

Fingers crossed this means the rest won't be too far behind for you guys! :-)

Good on you mate! That was pretty quick wasn't it? Could you give us your timeline since you lodged your visa online?

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

MY VISA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

Had an email from my MA earlier this evening to say it's been granted!!! I am so excited but sooooo freaked out by how much I have to do!! Will hopefully get a flight booked tomorrow and then the mad panic can begin. Hooray!!!!

OMG well gel lol :chatterbox: YAY!!!!!!!!! That is great news, good luck and let us know how ur getting on :cool: :biggrin:

MY VISA HAS ARRIVED!!!!!

Yeah!!!! Fab news Amy! Well chuffed for you, you better get a move on now!! Stay in touch xx

Good on you mate! That was pretty quick wasn't it? Could you give us your timeline since you lodged your visa online?

Didn't feel quick to me!! But yes, definitely could have been worse. Full timeline is in my signature, but from the date the SBS was approved (so they'd actually treat my application as worth looking at) it's been about 7 weeks, take out the couple of weeks they were closed over Christmas and it's about 5 weeks.

Yeah!!!! Fab news Amy! Well chuffed for you, you better get a move on now!! Stay in touch xx

Thanks Kez!! I am so excited!! Yours is coming soon too I'm sure. I can smell those celebratory Melbourne drinks already! Will definitely keep in touch and will be waiting to see when yours arrives. Fingers crossed this is a sign immigration are back up to full speed. :chatterbox:

Hi everyone!

Looks like I am a little late responding to this message but congratulations on everyone that got their 457 visa! Just to make a brief point, even though the applications are online the processing time still depends greatly on the office that is actually processing the application (some offices are certainly known to take a lot longer or be more fussy!).

Either way, we also advise clients that it will take ca. 2 - 4 weeks but in reality, we have had 457 visas granted within days and others have taken several months. As always, it is a case by case issue but generally speaking 4 weeks waiting time is still completely within the normal range.

So anyway, congratulations again and good luck to anyone else who is still in the process!

MARN: 1275878

Crossing Borders - Australian visa and immigration solutions

https://www.crossingborders.com.au

Thanks Kez!! I am so excited!! Yours is coming soon too I'm sure. I can smell those celebratory Melbourne drinks already! Will definitely keep in touch and will be waiting to see when yours arrives. Fingers crossed this is a sign immigration are back up to full speed. :chatterbox:

Cheers Amy can't wait for that drink!

Thanks for that Claudia CB our migration agent told us yesterday that he is looking at around 4 weeks for the sponsorship, nomination and visa to be approved but that he is telling everyone between 4 and 8 weeks in case of back log. Hope this is true. Going to tell ourselves 8 weeks and then any ealier is a bonus - getting really excited now!

Thanks for that Claudia CB our migration agent told us yesterday that he is looking at around 4 weeks for the sponsorship, nomination and visa to be approved but that he is telling everyone between 4 and 8 weeks in case of back log. Hope this is true. Going to tell ourselves 8 weeks and then any ealier is a bonus - getting really excited now!

Hi there,

That sounds like a very reasonable time-frame and good attitude :-)

Good luck then!

Archived