Meet Ups in the UK

Where would you be willing to meet?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you be willing to meet?

• Lake district
    • Manchester
    • Birmingham
    • Newcastle
    • Sheffield
    • Blackpool
    • Nottingham
    • London
    • Other please state below!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine all turning up there, only to find 'old Pabs' has sold the place!!!! The new peeps would be like 'WTF'??:confused: I can just Imagine him doing that for a laugh:biglaugh:

Lol,i probs would,but i'd be close by laffing:biggrin:,fat chance of someone buying anyway!:rolleyes:

Lol,i probs would,but i'd be close by laffing:biggrin:,fat chance of someone buying anyway!:rolleyes:

Aww, ney mind Pabs. Maybe the new year will bring some good news? Now I have an Image of you laughing from behind a bush (like a monty python sketch). Maybe you could 'hire' it out for meet ups? Actually, that's prob not such a good Idea, you don't want to get a reputation of being the 'town swinger':embarrassed: Lol...

Aww, ney mind Pabs. Maybe the new year will bring some good news? Now I have an Image of you laughing from behind a bush (like a monty python sketch). Maybe you could 'hire' it out for meet ups? Actually, that's prob not such a good Idea, you don't want to get a reputation of being the 'town swinger':embarrassed: Lol...

Lol,i used to be,quilted polyester house coat now,with contrasting lapels ;)