Police Checks.... Is it possible to do it online?

RobRedpath

I thought so, just i'm going on holiday tomorrow and only got assigned my case officer this afternoon who requested the certificate, so its going to be at least a week before i get the chance to fill it out, oh well, if it only takes 10-14 days i should still have time before the 4 weeks lapses,

Thanks.

ACPO in the UK had mine back in my hands in under 3 weeks from the day of my (online) application.

The Australian Federal Police still hadn't responded by then so I called their helpdesk and they admitted to a problem with their online submission site; I resent the original materials and got an email response in 48 hours.

I thought so, just i'm going on holiday tomorrow and only got assigned my case officer this afternoon who requested the certificate, so its going to be at least a week before i get the chance to fill it out, oh well, if it only takes 10-14 days i should still have time before the 4 weeks lapses,

Thanks.

You should have plenty of time. We applied on 28th December, it was created on 3rd January and we received it on 8th January. It's £45 each but an extra £5 if your paying using postal order.

Archived