Form 80

Moobobs

I spent days ringing round mates to see when and where we'd been on "lads" holidays, one lad remembered (after a couple of hours thinking) the exact day we went and returned from Amsterdam because of Liverpool winning the Champions League :err:.

Another remembered that we were in Magaluf when Amir Khan was put on his backside for the first time so google did the rest. Facebook helped when sorting dates for holidays.

After all that I read that people were writing in the notes that they couldn't find exact dates :arghh:

I wasn't asked for it really pleased as it looked a lengthy document!

Hi nic1171 and all! I am new to this forum, but just by reading all your thread motivated me to pursue a dream in Australia. I am a nurse and have just registered with AHPRA. What type of IELTS do I need to take- is it the academic or the general exam, to gain points wih DIAC. Does i matter if I will take he Academic IELTS as I have taken it before? So sad, the resut has expired. Hoping for your advise...

We are doing this at the moment and it's impossible to find every date for jobs and travel.

Serious question - why do they need to know every holiday date anyway? And if they do, and can check up on them to see if you made any mistakes, why don't they do it themselves in the first place? If they can't check themselves, then do we need to worry to much if we accidently miss out a booze cruise to Calais?

gosh that is a long document , maybe people get randomized for it

hi Toodolou. I am just new to this site. I saw your info at the bottom of your reply to this thread. If your Academic IELTS is not yet expired(since you have only taken on Sept 2013, why do you have to book for a general IELTS test? I don't understand... I am also a nurse with a dream of migrating to Oz. I am already registered with AHPRA but my Academic IELTS result is already expired. What IELTS exam do I need to take to gain points for DIAC? Hope you can help me...

Guest Guest 47403
We are doing this at the moment and it's impossible to find every date for jobs and travel.

Serious question - why do they need to know every holiday date anyway? And if they do, and can check up on them to see if you made any mistakes, why don't they do it themselves in the first place? If they can't check themselves, then do we need to worry to much if we accidently miss out a booze cruise to Calais?

I wouldn't worry about it to much just put approximate dates we did and we also accidentally missed a holiday to turkey off, just try to be as accurate as you can.

hi Toodolou. I am just new to this site. I saw your info at the bottom of your reply to this thread. If your Academic IELTS is not yet expired(since you have only taken on Sept 2013, why do you have to book for a general IELTS test? I don't understand... I am also a nurse with a dream of migrating to Oz. I am already registered with AHPRA but my Academic IELTS result is already expired. What IELTS exam do I need to take to gain points for DIAC? Hope you can help me...

As a nurse you need academic IELTS for ANMAC skills assessment if doing a full assessment, I believe you will do a modified assessment if already registered though and not sure but don't think you need IELTS at all.

You can do general IELTS for visa points, academic is only used where specifically requested for things like skills assessments.

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldn't worry about it to much just put approximate dates we did and we also accidentally missed a holiday to turkey off, just try to be as accurate as you can.

As a nurse you need academic IELTS for ANMAC skills assessment if doing a full assessment, I believe you will do a modified assessment if already registered though and not sure but don't think you need IELTS at all.

You can do general IELTS for visa points, academic is only used where specifically requested for things like skills assessments.[/quote

Thanks for your advice. Started my skills assessment... They said it take ages to process... Good day!

Archived