RE: york meet

Guest afiyafifi

Guest afiyafifi

Hi everyone , just wanted to ask everyone who is coming to the york meet on the 19th april at the riverside farm , Could you please put your names on this thread as i have lost count on how many people are coming and i need to inform the riverside on how many people will be there so they can cater for us ........ Thank you so much karen

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest afiyafifi

YES NEIL WE ARE ALSO ARRIVING FRIDAY .....FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY THE FIRST AND LAST ROUND IS ON YOU HEHE .... KAREN

Guest Matt & Sarah

The two of us will be there :) Would be silly not to go seeing as though we live in York! Quick question... how much are the tickets?

Guest scots-in-oz!

Yes Karen, me & Robert will be there from Friday! And no, still not booked my accomodation! lol! Do you think the place is gonna be big enought for us all? They might not have room for steve's ladders!

Oh yes Neil, first round on you mate!

Mags:wubclub:

x

Guest Steve&Mandy

Im deffo coming as neil(brammies) is getting the beers in and of course Neil (keily) has promised everyone who turns up with something associated with oz, he will buy a drink too. Cant wait. Hey girls have you ordered my suit yet? Speak soon

Steve.

Ps Hurry up Mags and book it. I hope the bar takes vouchers lol.

The two of us will be there :) Would be silly not to go seeing as though we live in York! Quick question... how much are the tickets?

NO TICKETS .... JUST TURN UP AND ENJOY !!!!

MAGS YOU BETTER GET A SHIFT ON GIRL .... HAVE JUST REALISED WHY OUR ACCOMODATION WAS SO CHEAP [ALTHOUGH VER NICE ] IT WOULD APPEAR ON GOOGLE THAT THE RAILWAY LINE GOES RIGHT THROUGH OUR BEDROOM :twitcy:

OH WELL AT LEAST WILL COVER UP ANY NOISES LOL .... I MEAN MR KEILY SNORING :biglaugh: [YOU NAUGHTY PEEPS ] LOL

Im deffo coming as neil(brammies) is getting the beers in and of course Neil (keily) has promised everyone who turns up with something associated with oz, he will buy a drink too. Cant wait. Hey girls have you ordered my suit yet? Speak soon

Steve.

Ps Hurry up Mags and book it. I hope the bar takes vouchers lol.

HE ONLY GETS £10 POCKET MONEY :biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

Guest Steve&Mandy
HE ONLY GETS £10 POCKET MONEY :biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

Thats £10 more than me.She cuts out my pockets on my trousers when they are new so i cant keep money on me.lol

Thats £10 more than me.She cuts out my pockets on my trousers when they are new so i cant keep money on me.lol

THATS A BRILL IDEA MANDY ..... :idea: :biglaugh: BUT IF MR KEILY WEARS HIS KILT ... WHAT DO I DO THEN ???? CUT OF HIS SPORRAN ... OUCHHHHHHH LOL

MRS KEILY

Guest Steve&Mandy
THATS A BRILL IDEA MANDY ..... :idea: :biglaugh: BUT IF MR KEILY WEARS HIS KILT ... WHAT DO I DO THEN ???? CUT OF HIS SPORRAN ... OUCHHHHHHH LOL

MRS KEILY

I can see your gonna be trouble at york julie we are gonna have to watch you

Guest MariAndyok

you can count us in. There'll be four of us includig the kids. Looking forward to meeting you all.:jiggy:

Guest scots-in-oz!

Well, I've finally booked our accomodation!! Staying at Express by Holiday Inn on Shipton Road. Looks like we can walk to the meet from there, and it's only about 15 mins walk into the city centre. (that's a sober walk mind!) So can' wait now!! See you all there!

x

Guest scots-in-oz!
ABOUT TIME TOO MAGS LOL .... SO WILL THAT 15MIN WALK TAKE YOU ABOUT 2HRS ON THE WAY BACK :biglaugh:

MRS KEILY

You're probalablly right about that Julie!! Will no doubt get lost too if Robert has anything to do with it! He's borrowing his mates sat-nav to travel down....reckon we should take it out with us to find the hotel again, or that 15 min walk will be 2 hours! Mind you, he'll probabally hold it upside down and have us going in the wrong direction!!:biglaugh:

x

Guest afiyafifi

Mags am so glad you have finally booked somewhere , Was getting worried you wouldnt find anywhere and you would have to sleep in the field with steves cows hehe .....That might be me yet still havent sorted anywhere for the friday nite :cry:...love karen xx

Guest scots-in-oz!
Mags am so glad you have finally booked somewhere , Was getting worried you wouldnt find anywhere and you would have to sleep in the field with steves cows hehe .....That might be me yet still havent sorted anywhere for the friday nite :cry:...love karen xx

What you like Karen!! You're worse than me! lol! Come on, get booking or it will be the tent! (surrounded by cow pats, cow suits, ladders, etc!!) Book into the HI Express with me and we can stagger home together (in the new shoes/pink boots)!!lol! How are you anyway hun, feels like I aint spoken to you in ages!! - Must be about 3 days now!

x

Guest afiyafifi

Well guys am sorted now got hotel booked for the whole weekend ....Am staying at the holiday inn with mags thought the marriot was a bit to posh for me hehe .... Its going to be a fab weekend so get your names down and join us for a drink or two or three ...karen :goofy:

Guest And The Dog Makes 9

Hi there Afiyafifi, We are hoping to come along as we are just outside York. Is the 3 o'clock start a 'from' time? Won't be able to get there til about 5.30,I am sure you will all be well oiled by then!!!

Caroline.

Archived