Sold out! Flights and buses full as Romanians and Bulgarians head for UK on one-way tickets.

Guest spreadingwings

A quick search shows plenty of flights available for £150ish.

If the world doesn't end by Roma insurgency tomorrow I want me money back

So flights are available?!lol,there may well be a hell of a lot of Romanians and Bulgarians come here,im not that daft to think they wont,but "why" cant we just have the .......ng facts for once,always has to be exaggerated and sensationalised!!!!!!!!!

The worry is how many take these headlines as "fact",there should be some kind of press ethics charge of misleading the public,bare faced lies influencing opinion again

So flights are available?!lol,there may well be a hell of a lot of Romanians and Bulgarians come here,im not that daft to think they wont,but "why" cant we just have the .......ng facts for once,always has to be exaggerated and sensationalised!!!!!!!!!

The worry is how many take these headlines as "fact",there should be some kind of press ethics charge of misleading the public,bare faced lies influencing opinion again

I would guess a similar amount that believed the BBC and Grundian headlines in 2004 when they quoted the Labour party figures that only 13000 Poles would be coming to the Uk ......bare faced lies mate, I agree something should be done......said it at the time, but I was called a bigot by many :rolleyes:

PS: Happy new year yer leftie git :wink:

I would guess a similar amount that believed the BBC and Grundian headlines in 2004 when they quoted the Labour party figures that only 13000 Poles would be coming to the Uk ......bare faced lies mate, I agree something should be done......said it at the time, but I was called a bigot by many :rolleyes:

PS: Happy new year yer leftie git :wink:

Ive mentioned the 13000 estimate already this week mate,im not selective:wink:

Happy new year yer tory barrrrrrrstard yer:hug:

What I find a little odd is that one man can own 22 houses and be causing overcrowding in cities , yet thousands (??) can head to the cities ( hazarding a guess , as is the fashion ) and no problems ?! I saw an article with the heat cameras picking out garden sheds and other inadequate shanty housing . Where are these people going to live ? Loadsaroom !

Guest spreadingwings

I read a comment somewhere joking about the possibility of the island starting to sink, with so many people living on it. Joke or not, I wonder what the actual weight would be where the island couldn't sustain the combined building+human+civilization weight on it any longer.

I read a comment somewhere joking about the possibility of the island starting to sink, with so many people living on it. Joke or not, I wonder what the actual weight would be where the island couldn't sustain the combined building+human+civilization weight on it any longer.

We can tax people according to their weight,raise more taxes,heavier people take up more personal space,they aren't environmentally friendly,they cause vehicles to use more fuel,thereby damaging the ozone layer,they cause more wear and tear on roads,pavements and public seating too,taxing/charging people according to weight,its all the rage in forward thinking aviation circles apparently...

That's the trouble, some of us read it overseas and don't know which papers are bad and which aren't so it is abit scary to read whether true or not, we all know stories can be exaggerated but telling flat out lies is not on!

We can tax people according to their weight,raise more taxes,heavier people take up more personal space,they aren't environmentally friendly,they cause vehicles to use more fuel,thereby damaging the ozone layer,they cause more wear and tear on roads,pavements and public seating too,taxing/charging people according to weight,its all the rage in forward thinking aviation circles apparently...

But if you let a bit of air out of their tyres they won't cause as much wear and tear on the roads.

But if you let a bit of air out of their tyres they won't cause as much wear and tear on the roads.

More fuel usage tho!,its a no win situation,we'll just have to tax everyone extra for being taller or shorter than 5ft 9 or 5ft 4 in the case of women,they'd deserve it just for not being "normal" anyway....

What if they have electric cars?

Wouldnt matter if they had cars that run on fresh air,the usage would dwindle the fatter the person,all resources going to waste,personally i'd like people taxed according to their iq's as well as their pastie intake

Wouldnt matter if they had cars that run on fresh air,the usage would dwindle the fatter the person,all resources going to waste,personally i'd like people taxed according to their iq's as well as their pastie intake

What about their heart rate and how much they brethe surely someone who breathes more emits more carbon dioxide? Or is there a formula that relates back to how much the weigh?

What about their heart rate and how much they brethe surely someone who breathes more emits more carbon dioxide? Or is there a formula that relates back to how much the weigh?

There is,a new joint venture between the tory party and ATOS have it all worked out,coming soon...

I wouldn't have thought there was much left to tax after Gordon the goffer was kicked out, he managed to introduce more ways to tax folk than any other chancellor in history........most of them sneaky stealth tax's too.....I could put a list up here, but it would be to depressing at the start of a new year :sad:

Archived