help please what is the best option

danielbush1

hi all me and my partner want to move to aus very soon, i am a fully qualified refrigeration engineer with 10 years experiance we want to live over there perm, but after looking threw all the different types of visas i am struggling to find what the best option for us would be any help would be greatfully appreciated,

thanks guys daniel

hi all me and my partner want to move to aus very soon, i am a fully qualified refrigeration engineer with 10 years experiance we want to live over there perm, but after looking threw all the different types of visas i am struggling to find what the best option for us would be any help would be greatfully appreciated,

thanks guys daniel

Hi Daniel,

It really depends on a lot of the details such as your age, qualifications, previous work experience, family makeup, area you wish to live etc. Without these details nobody will be able to give you an accurate assessment of the best way forward.

With that particular occupation there's also a distinct possibility of finding employer-sponsorship if you were interested in that route.

All the best,

When you say soon, like it has been mentioned before, this is not a quick process. When we did out visa's it took us a couple of years. Admitting we were dragging our heels slightly to make sure every loose end was tied up in the UK before we left, but taking that out of the equation it would of taken two years (ish) to sort out.

If you are not sure of which option to go for, as it is true there are a few out there, why not go through an agent? We did and they took care of everything for us. They passed us the forms when it was time to fill out and sign and sorted the rest out. The best things was that they know what to do and what was the best option for us. That took away the uncertainty that you are experiencing at the moment with not know what to go for. Yes it does cost, but this move is not going to be a cheap one, in terms of everything. There are good and bad agents out there, so have a look around. Most offer a free check to see if you have what is needed and if it would be worth setting the ball rolling.

We are not anything to do with any agents and we would not tell you which ones to go for, but we had a good overall experience with ours and can they helped us out a great deal. With ours, any issues/questions we have had since getting our visa, we have been able to contact them and they have helped us out no end.

hi guys sorry for the lack of info i just wanted to see if any body would reply, rite so basically i am 27 and my partner is 24 i am a fully qualified refrigeration and air conditioning engineer level 3 city guilds iv got all other qualifications needed and have 10 years experience, my partner just in customer service so any visa i would be the main applicant, when i say i want to go soon, i mean want to start the process soon, i no it takes a while i just want to get started, i am open to any option tbh as long as it means we can stay over there, whether it be a sponsorship and we apply for citizenship that way.

i am from the uk, if any body can recommend a agent that would be great i think that would be the best way, would the agent recommend the best visa for us.

sorry for all the questions.

hi guys sorry for the lack of info i just wanted to see if any body would reply, rite so basically i am 27 and my partner is 24 i am a fully qualified refrigeration and air conditioning engineer level 3 city guilds iv got all other qualifications needed and have 10 years experience, my partner just in customer service so any visa i would be the main applicant, when i say i want to go soon, i mean want to start the process soon, i no it takes a while i just want to get started, i am open to any option tbh as long as it means we can stay over there, whether it be a sponsorship and we apply for citizenship that way.

i am from the uk, if any body can recommend a agent that would be great i think that would be the best way, would the agent recommend the best visa for us.

sorry for all the questions.

Hi Daniel,

At your age, with that level of experience and being a native English language speaker it is likely that you would meet the required points benchmark for a Subclass 189 Visa. This would of course need to be confirmed by looking at specific employment/qualification details and would be subject to achieving a decent IELTS test result. Even without taking an IELTS test it's a possibility that you may be able to achieve enough points if you were to obtain State Sponsorship. I must stress this is still estimations at this point.

If you're eligible and your intention is to achieve Permanent Residency, the 189 Visa is often the best pathway as there is little reliance on other parties or obligations to be met. It is essentially an independent application. We don't like to sugar-coat the process though, like all PR visas it can be expensive and time consuming.

All the best,

Adam grey's company (poster above ^^^^) is based in the uk, and if their agents are anywhere near as good as he is you will be in good hands. Go Matilda also has offices in the uk and are highly recommended.

Most companies will give you a free assessment to determine your chances.

Archived