December 190 Visa Lodge

Guest GarySawers

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I submitted mine on the 4th Dec.. Presubmitted all the documents.. PCC, medicals etc.. Still waiting for a case officer..

We also submitted on the 4th and front loaded all docs including medicals and both forms 1221 and 80... still waiting on a case officer...

We also submitted on the 4th and front loaded all docs including medicals and both forms 1221 and 80... still waiting on a case officer...

same in my case ...i have uploaded all doc on 17 dec with medical and pcc...waiting for straight grants...do you any idea how long it will take...i have recevied file on 17 dec...its that means i have case officer assigned..

I know it's supposed to be 7 weeks from lodgement for 190 applicants to get a case officer. So let's hope we all hear something soon...

hye Zayn

I want to furinsh one infomation that on 17 dec i have received a file number such as EGO4PKP34 and BCC12768-90890..Does this mean that i case officer assgined already...

hye Zayn

I want to furinsh one infomation that on 17 dec i have received a file number such as EGO4PKP34 and BCC12768-90890..Does this mean that i case officer assgined already...

Hi.

I haven't received such a file number and haven't heard of it.

Did u lodge your application online? The only number I have is the TRN number which you receive at the time of lodgement.

well when i have logded case online i received and TRN number and File number....when i check visas online status it shows "in progress...."

Rest is wait...dnt know how long it will take....My agent said if case requires any information then they send an e mail other wise direct visa grant would come because i have uploaded all doc with application....such as medical and PCC and all doc as per check list.

expecting visa in feb ist week or later...but is killing

join this team as well.

did my application on 1st dec 2013 and pre-uploaded all the docs as well.......but still waiting for further response from IMMI, hopefully will get a direct grant

hye...thats good...Even my agent said that direct grant will be there in 1st week of feb somewhere...i would suggest ask your agents about this information....

hye...thats good...Even my agent said that direct grant will be there in 1st week of feb somewhere...i would suggest ask your agents about this information....

yep, my agent and i are all expecting a positive outcome.....but as to the exact time of visa grant, it surely depends on CO's arrangement. it is all about w~a~i~t~i~n~g

Do you think case officer would be assigned to our files.????

there should be a case officer for each individual case, even for direct visa grant......otherwise, who's gonna process our files??!! we might've been assigned with CO already. since we have uploaded all the docs required, they probably won't contact us untill things go wrong. if no problems, then visa will be directly issued.

that is what i know so far

there should be a case officer for each individual case, even for direct visa grant......otherwise, who's gonna process our files??!! we might've been assigned with CO already. since we have uploaded all the docs required, they probably won't contact us untill things go wrong. if no problems, then visa will be directly issued.

that is what i know so far[/quote

thats true dear......fingers crossed...hope fully i would get in feb somehere

well...Its not always...My agent said if all required doc are uploaded at one go..then direct grant comes and there would no be any mail as case officer assigned....If our status of visa shows in progress that means case officer has already been assgnied... Thatswhat the info i have the moment dear.....rest is wait

well...Its not always...My agent said if all required doc are uploaded at one go..then direct grant comes and there would no be any mail as case officer assigned....If our status of visa shows in progress that means case officer has already been assgnied... Thatswhat the info i have the moment dear.....rest is wait

I*m pretty sure the 'in progress' status doesn't mean you have a case officer, I had this status the day after I lodged...unless I really am extremely lucky.....