Breakfast in Freo

gpo1971

Had the best brekkie I've ever had last Sunday, place called Cucina Tabella in Freo. Dish was called 'Meat at Dawn', basically steak, italian sausage, bacon, bean/chorizo etc.

Spent the weekend in Freo. Great place, love people watching there, everyone is mental!

Freo really is a pretty special place and Sunday morning breakfast in Freo just finishes off the weekend perfectly!! Not tried your venue but definitely will now!! I'm 5 minutes away from Freo and feel so lucky to live here!!

There are a few more bars and coffee shops added since I last went. The bars are nice, like Euro style ones that you can sit out front on the terrace and have a beer. I always thought the place lacked that, well, now it has quite a few.

I prefer the Creatures Next Door bit to the main place, bit quieter, great views of the marina.

The funniest thing I saw all weekend was a busker called 'The Sonic Manipulator'. We heard all these space sounds, whooshes and lasers and stuff, went around the corner and there was a bloke in a full spaceman's suit (inc proper helmet) playing with a synth-thing attached to his chest. His collection bucket had 'Spaceship repair fund' written on it. We were in hysterics.

Went passed him again later on and he had his helmet off, looked 50-odd with big sideys. Top space cadet no doubt.

• 4 weeks later...

We live in North Freo , would love to meet up for breakfast / lunch . Few people on here seem to see the positives of quirky Freo. Breaks is really good for breakfast. The sonic manipulator is the best. Have you had the pleasure of seeing the guy who plays AC/DC on the bagpipes - brilliant ? Ali