Police Helicopter crashes into a pub in Glasgow, at least 6 dead

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-25163045

Just woke up to this shocking news, feeling cold.

I was at a gig at the Cathouse last night, which is close by and we would have been walking back to the car park at this time, we heard a lot of sirens but this was Glasgow on a Friday night and we'd side-stepped a bit of trouble outside McDonalds so didn't think anything of it.

It makes you think, you never know what fate/god/bad luck/random chance (whatever it is you believe) will throw at you. Those people out enjoying the band playing there would have been filled with the same happy, carefree feelings I was just minutes before a couple of blocks away.

There are so many people on PIO searching for something else, live every moment guys wherever you are.

Guest guest30085

This is so tragic, I heard reports early this morning that thought there may have been an even bigger loss. It's a miracle as many got out. RIP to those who have lost their lives xx

Of all the buildings it could have hit it hit the oldest and busiest in that vicinity. 100 metres to the right and it would have landed in the river.

Unfortunately it is going to take a while to get all the facts on this tragedy so no-one knows what happened or why but either way there would have likely been fatalities. I would imagine if there was anyway they could have 'landed' in the river they would have.

Unfortunately it is going to take a while to get all the facts on this tragedy so no-one knows what happened or why but either way there would have likely been fatalities. I would imagine if there was anyway they could have 'landed' in the river they would have.

I know.. It is obvious that the helicopter lost power as it dropped out of the sky. I was only meaning that it was unfortunate it 'landed' on a packed oub and not in the river.

Archived