Can anyone in the police force in wa get back to me please !!!

BrandonAustin

Hi, my name is Brandon Austin

I'm 17 years old and hopefully I should be moving near darch/landsdale around April/may time from the UK

I would really like some information from anyone who has a fair bit of knowledge on the police force, or current and ex police officers.

I have always wanted to join the police since I was about 5 and have just had such a big interest ever since.

I have been in the army cadet force over here for 4 years and reached the rank of corporal of horse for the household cavalry which is the equivalent to a sergeant.

I would like to know what sort of salaries they get paid how their ranking system works and how I could join ect.

Eventually I would like to join the T.R.G (Tactical Response Group) or become a detective as I love a challenge and excelled at CQC/CQB (close quarter combat/Close quarter battle) and I was awarded best shot in the county for ages between 12-18 in 2012 for getting a grouping of 9 out of 10 rounds within a 4cm radius using the L85A2 rifle at 150 m and various other requirements for the army also I am very physically fit and I am currently doing a BTEC level 3 sports course at 6th form which will give me 3 A-levels and I am predicted A*,A,A in results. also I love solving puzzles, questions , riddles and crime scenarios.

so if anyone can please give me any guidance or info on what i need to do. That would be very much appreciated

Thank You.

Hi, my name is Brandon Austin

I'm 17 years old and hopefully I should be moving near darch/landsdale around April/may time from the UK

I would really like some information from anyone who has a fair bit of knowledge on the police force, or current and ex police officers.

I have always wanted to join the police since I was about 5 and have just had such a big interest ever since.

I have been in the army cadet force over here for 4 years and reached the rank of corporal of horse for the household cavalry which is the equivalent to a sergeant.

I would like to know what sort of salaries they get paid how their ranking system works and how I could join ect.

Eventually I would like to join the T.R.G (Tactical Response Group) or become a detective as I love a challenge and excelled at CQC/CQB (close quarter combat/Close quarter battle) and I was awarded best shot in the county for ages between 12-18 in 2012 for getting a grouping of 9 out of 10 rounds within a 4cm radius using the L85A2 rifle at 150 m and various other requirements for the army also I am very physically fit and I am currently doing a BTEC level 3 sports course at 6th form which will give me 3 A-levels and I am predicted A*,A,A in results. also I love solving puzzles, questions , riddles and crime scenarios.

so if anyone can please give me any guidance or info on what i need to do. That would be very much appreciated

Thank You.

hi Brandon don't know anything about it but try this link

http://www.stepforward.wa.gov.au/entry-pathways/recruit.html

mrs keily

Most forces these days like either further education or life experience or both. You've done well with the cadets, that's a good start but you may have to be prepared for a bit of time between leaving school and signing up - have you thought about maybe signing up for the army for a while after school perhaps? Assume you will have PR or citizenship here because temporary residents aren't eligible. Good on you!

Archived