Go Matilda

kieraflynn2

When I was looking for an agent, GoMatilda were the only ones to respond to my initial inquiry within a reasonable time (within a couple of hours in fact) and I had a call set up with them within a few days.

I had a few conversations with them (prior to being overruled on my choice of agent by my company who had to use our relocation company's preferred supplier) and in my experience they were great to work with. Sarah White, who was the agent I dealt with, was really helpful and knowledgeable.

As mentioned by Que Sera, Sera, they are very upfront and clear about their fees and they're also happy to discuss the basics of your application with you to give you an initial indication of your prospects.

They also have UK-based contacts and and office here (in Southampton) so I could send my initial forms to the local office rather than having to pay for postage to Australia.

I was not overly happy when I was told we were using a different agent. We've had no issues with the one we are using (so far), but I still think from my early experience with them Go Matilda would have been the better choice.

Good luck with the decision!

I used them and found them not too expensive, quick and kept in contact. Also answered questions at the start which was the reason why I went with them.

We used Go Matilda....

I can honestly say from the first contact via email with Alan Colette to the visa grant was a pleasure....

It was faultless from start to finish.... I can't remember the total cost for using them which tells me they wasn't expensive or I would have remembered....

Worth every penny....

We were going to use them due to the fact that they are very highly thought of on here. However, OH's employer wanted to use a different company, so we didn't. Had we been able to choose our own agent, this is who we would have chosen.

Archived