On our way!

samdom1

We have booked our visit in Feb next year, my hubby and i are planning to sort out drivers licences; dr's; dentists; school enrollment, medicare and bank accounts...jobs would be amazing too.

Flights to immigrate all together booked for July 1st and after a few days in Kuala Lumpar we arrive in İpswich to start our new adventure! Yikes :)

We have booked our visit in Feb next year, my hubby and i are planning to sort out drivers licences; dr's; dentists; school enrollment, medicare and bank accounts...jobs would be amazing too.

Flights to immigrate all together booked for July 1st and after a few days in Kuala Lumpar we arrive in İpswich to start our new adventure! Yikes :)

How exciting! I bet you are counting down the days. :-D

Guest The Pom Queen

That's great news and its going to come around pretty fast. To be honest don't worry about Drs or dentists you aren't stuck to one over here and can just turn up at most

We will definitely meet up nic; thanks for your lovely offer....hows the work/agency situation x

hate agency work as unpredictable but I've being lazy in looking for work, it's my mission this week. I'm not used to shift work either I want 9-5!!!! Would be lovely to see you just let me know when your here!

I wouldn't even mind odd weekends but take tonight for example I finished at 1030, got home about 1050, quick bite to eat off to bed will be up at 5 for next shift 6am! That's just agency though, don't think it would be like that if somewhere permanent

Archived