Mini's

Guest anuttybird

Guest anuttybird

Hi

My hubby is a massive mini fan...(we have 2) being his prised posession it is an option to bring it over...however it gonna cost quite bit....can you tell me,. do they sell mini's out there? (has to be the old style mini's)

thanks

Jemma

Guest Dave53

The old Mini will never die , they seem to be breeding . I actual fact there's one in my garage right now, a 78 model .

Dave

The old Mini will never die , they seem to be breeding . I actual fact there's one in my garage right now, a 78 model .

Dave

Dave, your mini needs some serious resuscitation to get out of your garage, I've seen it poor thing:twitcy:

Luv Sam you know I dont mean it!

Guest anuttybird

thats good to know...everything in my house is to do with mini's! do you know if they have something similar to the london to brighton they do here in UK? just try to persuade him bit more that they have mini shows there!

Guest Dave53
Dave, your mini needs some serious resuscitation to get out of your garage, I've seen it poor thing:twitcy:

Luv Sam you know I dont mean it!

It does need a bit of new life breathed into it , and money !! .... There lies the problem ... It will grace the roads again , when ? ... well thats anyones guess ..

Old cars are very popular in Aus - most Easter/long weekends you will see vet and vintage cars trekking up and down the highways to one "meet" or another. We have a thriving mini club here in Canberra and even though you dont see too many being every day cars, there are many "prized posessions" sitting in garages waiting for the show and shine competitions!

Archived