How can I get a invitation from someone in Australia?

Eyad Mustafa

Hello

I'm from Palestine ..

I went to the Australian Embassy and submitted a request for travel ..

Asked me: the required documents and papers and passport

But he asked me: an invitation to visit from someone within Australia ..

But that's how I get it?

Thank you

well, if it is a visitor's visa (and i am assuming it is), as a tourist, if you dont have an invitation from someone, you will require a bank statement to show how you intend to cover your expenses,evidence of hotel booking, return ticket (itinerary at least), and proof of ties to your home country, basically strong evidence to suggest you will go back home when you said you will.

Note: i am not a Migration Agent, this is just what i know from the experiences of friends and family.

1. Perhaps you could contact one of the Palestinian community groups in Australia for help? I Googled and I've pasted them below:
  2. [h=3]Palestinian Community Association of Victoria[/h]

1. http://www.palestine-victoria.org.au/‎

[*]

1. Cached

[*]Similar

[*]Share

View shared post

[*]

[*]"The Palestinian Community Association of Victoria is an Australian registered organization located in Melbourne, Victoria with a mission of engaging the ...

[*]

1. [h=3]Sydney Palestinian Community 2012 - The General Delegation of ...[/h]

1. http://www.palestine-australia.com/content.php/category/id/.../new-south-wales‎

1. Cached

May 25, 2012 - Sydney Palestinian Community 2012. Nakbah Commemorations. The Union of Palestinian Workers remembered the 64th anniversary of the ...

[*]

1. [h=3]Canberra Palestinian Community - 2012 - The General Delegation ...[/h]

1. http://www.palestine-australia.com/content.php/category/id/73/title/canberra‎

1. Cached

Feb 24, 2012 - Working with young community members in Canberra and with the support and involvement of the Sydney-based Australian Palestinian ...

[*]

1. [h=3]Australian Friends of Palestine Association - Home[/h]

1. http://www.afopa.com.au/‎

1. Cached

"Why Palestine? Because it is a just cause, a noble ideal, a moral quest for equality and human rights." Edward Said. The Australian Friends of Palestine ...

It's sad but true that many people feel the need to escape from countries going through troubled times. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean it will be easy for them all to be able to emigrate elsewhere. You best chance will be when you have a skill set that Australia requires for Skilled Immigration. What's your occupation? are you able to develop your career/training with emigration in mind?

It's sad but true that many people feel the need to escape from countries going through troubled times. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean it will be easy for them all to be able to emigrate elsewhere. You best chance will be when you have a skill set that Australia requires for Skilled Immigration. What's your occupation? are you able to develop your career/training with emigration in mind?

Thank you

I studied Information Technology

And work 4 years ago in the area of ​​specialization

Is this profession is required?

And how you can apply for a job?

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Contact Go Matilda migration agents, they are the migration experts and they will tell you if you can get a visa.

Best of luck.

Archived