Kids stationary stuff?

Guest sharleen29

Guest sharleen29

Hi, i was just wondering from reading some posts, if it would be worthwhile putting some stationary in the cases for the kids, ie: pencils, colouring pens, rubbers, rulers that sort of thing? Tesco have a sale on at the minute £1 for 200 pencils etc etc. Or do you just pay the school and they sort them out with whatever they need? Would we be saving a few quid?

Thanks

xxx

Guest Hearne_Family

Hi, dont know an answer to this but if Tesco are doing such great deals why not buy them and take them with you anyway? If the school provide all they need then you have things at home for them to use.

Hi, i was just wondering from reading some posts, if it would be worthwhile putting some stationary in the cases for the kids, ie: pencils, colouring pens, rubbers, rulers that sort of thing? Tesco have a sale on at the minute £1 for 200 pencils etc etc. Or do you just pay the school and they sort them out with whatever they need? Would we be saving a few quid?

Thanks

xxx

Hi

Alot of the schools here in oz sell packs - which depending on what school year the children are in as to what they would need ( the school my daughter is at year 9 is quite specifc on what she has to have)

But many shops like Kmart - Go Lo - Big w sell stationery for schools very cheaply along with some of the newagencies - really about on par with the uk.

The tesco sale sounds very cheap so you could stock up but you wont find any thing like good old tescos here LOL

gizmo

Archived