will you be able to afford a house ?

KIRK AND CO

There is a thread on where uk & oz stand in the IQ table you might want to look it up LOL

what would you know about IQ?

I know its a UK thread, but "House prices rise at a rate not seen since 2006" is a pretty open IMO, and knowing that you love to stir it up, its any bodies guess.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
which country?

which area?

who say's so?

Mostly London and some other inner cities, there's little change countrywide overall and what recent increases there has been, is still far short of what they were a few years ago. Wages on average are going down in the UK, so a countrywide big house price increase is highly unlikely.

what would you know about IQ?

I know its a UK thread, but "House prices rise at a rate not seen since 2006" is a pretty open IMO, and knowing that you love to stir it up, its any bodies guess.

Not a lot about IQ just what the poll said but then I was not the one who got upset about it.

Not a lot about IQ just what the poll said but then I was not the one who got upset about it.

nobody here upset.

just chilling with a cold beer wondering what makes people tick that just want to stir up arguments on internet forums.

Ooroo buddy.

Well the market has picked up near us, Bury in Lancs. Houses are selling.

last year we had a handfull of views and one very poor offer 20% below asking. This year back on at same time and sold within a month, loads of viewers and accepted about 8% less than asking, which was better than we expected TBH.

We did get a much higher offer but they still had to sell (still do!) and bird in hand..............

Estate agent told us it was better than last year and they were right. People still not getting asking and some deffo overvalued, but houses priced right and in good nick are selling fast now here. I see signs going up all the time a house near us up for £350,000 sold in 7 days! (don't know what for but it was a fair price to start with).

Archived