Help!!! Statutory Declaration (not having reference letter)

sandeep1

Hi,

My current organization does not provide employment letter/ Reference letter. Now I'm left with the option of a Statutory Declaration. Can someone please help me understand:

• Is Statutory Declaration good enough to convince ACS in order to get a +ve skill assessment?
  • Really appreciate if anyone could share the Statutory Declaration template (w.r.t to Indian standards)?
  • Whom do I need to get it signed from? (apart from my supervisor in the current organization)
  • Do I need to attach any other document with the Statutory Declaration?

Thanks in advance for your help and guidance.

Cheers,

Sandeep

Hi, I'm not sure if this helps or not but we've got a migration agent and she wants us to collect some additional proof of my husband's skills for our TRA application. We've written a statutory declaration that explains what his job involves and that will be siged by my husband. Because his work don't really offer detailed references either, our agent also suggested we ask somebody who works with him to provide a personal reference. This will be a letter that outlines the work he does but it will be on plain paper rather than headed paper. That person then needs to provide evidence that they work at his work (copy of correspondence, payslips etc) and it can be sent in with our stat dec. We're going to draft the reference letter to ensure it covers all the bases we need it to, and then give this to his colleague to make any amends to before he signs it. Our agent said ideally the person writing the reference will be a more senior member of staff as this will carry more weight. I hope that is useful. Good luck!

Whom do I need to get it signed from? (apart from my supervisor in the current organization)

It should be signed by a contactable supervisor from the organisation in which you are claiming work experience and should be supported by other evidence such as; taxation returns, employment contract, salary advice. Check the ACS website.

Hi talesofatwinmum;

Can I please also share the template of stat document that you wrote? I shall deeply appreciate.

Thanks

Raghib

This link has loads of info on what to put in your stat dec so you should be able to base it around this. My template is very similar to everything in here anyway http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/195183-help-wanted-statotory-declaration.html

• 3 years later...