Migration Agent on GC

biffo

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good Migration Agent based on the Gold Coast please? We need help with identifying potential visa options for Parents but the case is not straight forward so we need someone experienced in getting complex cases approved. The parents are visiting at the moment so we would like to jack up an initial interview whilst they are here.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi biffo,

I would suggest you to search immigration lawyers in gold coast on google. you will get heaps or result and just ask the receptionist how long have they been in this field and they will reply back to yah. You can also read about them if they have their own website or blog. For immi agent as long as the person had MARA license then good. Cannot say or comment about good or bad it all depends. Some people would stick to someone who has lot of experience some dont care as long as the agent is government approved.

Different strokes for different folks mate.

Cheers,

Shugah

Thanks. I have been to google but am canvassing for a more personal opinion. Of course some MA's may also put themselves forward. My experience with agents was not good in the UK - the first one delayed my application by 6 months because they left my paperwork in someone's in tray, then they disappeared during the GFC! The second agent was not very helpful but for some reason they picked up the first agent's clients free of charge. It all still baffles the stuff out of me!

Hi biffo,

I understand mate it is hard to find good people now days. You had bad experience in UK that is past now you are in Aus why dont give it a crack with fair dinkum aussie blokes. Sorry mate not being cocky just told you what i think after reading.

Cheers

hi Biffo- do they satisfy the Balance of Family test yet? as without that they don't have much hope other than Visitor Visas.There aren't that many Parent visas to choose from anyway, so it might be worth you reading Booklet 3 to clarify some of these points around which ones might be suitable in time before you get an agent involved.

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good Migration Agent based on the Gold Coast please? We need help with identifying potential visa options for Parents but the case is not straight forward so we need someone experienced in getting complex cases approved. The parents are visiting at the moment so we would like to jack up an initial interview whilst they are here.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Biffo , I used glen at GW migration based in Robina ,I really can't recommend him highly enough ,I noticed a post on here a few years ago where someone else had praised him to the hill because he helped them obtain there permenant visa in 2 days , I myself contacted him twice and he informed me on both occasions and he advised me that he felt that I would be unsuccessful and wouldn't wish to take my money , I contacted him a third time because my circumstances had changed and he went ahead with my PR application and once submitted was granted in one month , I never met glen because I am in Victoria but when I do visit the GC he will be the first person I shall visit to shake his hand , a true professional and a gentleman .