CO working hours

chubbs75

Do Case Officers work Saturdays ? :)

Hey Chubbs,

Case officers only work mon-fri. When cases are finalized case officers then email the decisions to the applicants. How ever in many cases it is not possible for case officers to personally send emails there for those emails are sent through the automatic email system. For example if on a Friday evening by 5pm a decision was made CO will then finalize and line up the email in the automatic system and then the computer systems keeps sending email's to the people intended for.

Thats why people get emails on weekends. I got email notification for one of my visa's at 02:00 am Adelaide time. I am sure no one works at that time

I hope that was bit of help

Hey Chubbs,

Case officers only work mon-fri. When cases are finalized case officers then email the decisions to the applicants. How ever in many cases it is not possible for case officers to personally send emails there for those emails are sent through the automatic email system. For example if on a Friday evening by 5pm a decision was made CO will then finalize and line up the email in the automatic system and then the computer systems keeps sending email's to the people intended for.

Thats why people get emails on weekends. I got email notification for one of my visa's at 02:00 am Adelaide time. I am sure no one works at that time

I hope that was bit of help

Some people have had their visa grant letters (which are attached on the email, so not just in a backlog) with both weekend and public holiday dates. This was when there was a HUGE backlog though.

Personally my visa grant email came through instantly (I know as my ma phoned them up an hour earlier and was told no co had been issued, he complained and an hour later there was my email).

Archived