True Blue Migration

MattD

Hi all,

Has anyone ever used True Blue Migration?

I have just completed their online assessment form and am waiting to hear back.

Fingers crossed they come back with some positive feedback!!

Cheers

Matt

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Why would you use a company you have never heard of mate?

Go Matilda have one of the best names on PIO a lot of folk have used them on here and sing their praises.

I would contact them buddy, best of luck.

Hi Hoff,

I did see them mentioned on here previously, along with the likes of Go Matilda.

I went onto the Go Matilda website and it seemed a little more confusing and less user friendly than True Blue.

Will see what they come back with and will also try Go Matilda when I have some time to go through their website.

Thanks for the wish of good luck, I may need it!

Hi Hoff,

I did see them mentioned on here previously, along with the likes of Go Matilda.

I went onto the Go Matilda website and it seemed a little more confusing and less user friendly than True Blue.

Will see what they come back with and will also try Go Matilda when I have some time to go through their website.

Thanks for the wish of good luck, I may need it!

Hello MattD.

Our website was put up in 2001 and is in need of an overhaul - this is a project that is in play presently - so please don't only judge us based on the site!

Feel able to telephone us in Southampton for a freebie chat, 023 80 30 25 25.

Best regards.

Hi Alan.

Please don't think I was judging you on your website! The end of my lunch hour was fast approaching and didn't have the time to enquire on both websites.

I have heard great things about Go Matilda on here, your web page would most certainly not put me off :smile:

I will be sure to give you guys a call!

Thanks

Hi all,

Has anyone ever used True Blue Migration?

I have just completed their online assessment form and am waiting to hear back.

Fingers crossed they come back with some positive feedback!!

Cheers

Matt

Havent heard of them tbh,i used Concept Australia in Manchester,excellent service,they also got 3 cpls i know their visa's,staged payments,and very reasonable rates,i think its £1,700 per cpl,they also have an office in Chislehurst Kent

Eta £1700 is the agency fee,other fees like meds etc on top

I would get in touch with Go Matilda.... We used them and they really know their stuff.... We got told by every other agent we had no chance and they didn't want to know.... Go Matilda were straight with us from day 1 and helped us so much.... Got our visa and we are hoping to move in a few months....

Thanks for your replies everyone.

Had a reply from them this morning advising I am eligible for a WHV.......like I didn't know that already! :arghh:

I have never heard of them. It could very well be that this is the only visa you do qualify for.

I used True Blue and had no issues. They helped me a lot with my skills assessment. Apart from my skills assessment issue (engineer with no degree), the rest of my visa application was straight forward.

Coastie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And don't go for the cheapest ...!

Buying professional advice isn't only about price.

Best regards.

I certainly agree there. In fact cheaper is often so for a reason. That is not to say that the highly priced deliver necessary a first class product either. The individual really needs to put in a little effort in searching for what they are comfortable with.

Archived