EOI completed confused though :-(

mrsr1976

I am a primary school teacher with a young family who want to emmigrate to Oz and have completed an IELTS and got my AISTL teaching assessment certificate through so have just completed an EOI.

The result page has come up with 4 options - visa 186 and 187 'apply now' and the other two 190 and 489 nothing.

Which is the best visa to apply for? Do I wait to be invited for the other 2 visas if at all or should i go for the employer nomination scheme(186) or regional Sponsored migration scheme(187)??

It says I have 75 points for the 190(Skilled nominated) and 80 points for the 489(State and territory nominated)

We would like to head for western Australia ideally or southern if that fails and I am only going on my points as my husband has no degrees or skills listed.

Any advice would be great...I am so confused!!

Thanks

Unless you have an employer sponsor lined up, there is no point applying for a 186 or 187.

Your next step is to line up state sponsorship, or employer sponsorship of course but I would think that virtually impossible.

We are Primary School teachers too, and are intending to go for the 190 Visa, which we see as our only option realistically, as Primary School Teacher is on the CSOL. WA is still sponsoring the 241213 Primary School Teacher at present. Most States haven't got it on their list at the moment.......

Archived