*Urgent* Visa Waiver

Sydney13

You might need to provide some brief context Syd, some people that may be able to help with your question may not know the background to your story - and waivers are quite context specific I should imagine.

Thanks TP Basically my son has a condition called Williams Syndrome and the DIAC have advised that the company would need to underwrite the Health Waiver 4006A the estimated cost to the Australian community of the services identified in the

884 is likely to be:

Special education services $106,000

Early intervention services $12,000

If the company were to sign this does anyone know then if a further medical would be required or would it be as simple as the company signing this then it is a formality that the visa is then granted?

Sorry, I'm not sure on that one. I would guess (and that's all it is) that if the employer has agreed to pay all costs then he wouldn't need another medical. Good luck.

Thanks Blossom that's what I thought, just need to see if anyone has experience how how quick the process takes if it's a case of formality then other than possibility it would still be rejected.

They may require additional information from your sponsor in addition to their signing the undertaking.

What kind of additional info? just assurances and proof that they can pay if required? is it a process that takes a while and would possibly could be rejected still or would this be the final hurdle if the company were to sign? DIAC have just came back to say they are re-assesing the costs just now on newest reports so fingers crossed