100 guaranteed UK millionaires this Friday!

Red Rose

can someone please explain how this works . 100 millionaires , how does that work .......as if that's straight up I will defo be sending some money over .......

I've no idea, but I will prob do a few more quid than usual, just in the delusional thought that I may actually be in with a chance this time... In reality, I'll prob have more chance of being struck by lightening on my filling.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can someone please explain how this works . 100 millionaires , how does that work .......as if that's straight up I will defo be sending some money over .......

They do a millionaires raffle alongside the normal draw, normally one person wins. But this Friday they are doing a 100 raffle numbers so a guaranteed 100 people will be millionaires!!

They do a millionaires raffle alongside the normal draw, normally one person wins. But this Friday they are doing a 100 raffle numbers so a guaranteed 100 people will be millionaires!!

That's right. Just set up a syndicate at work and we are going to buy about 15 tickets. If we won the mill, it would be about £200k each. We are already considering whether we would go into work on Monday if we did win....I don't think I would somehow!

Did anyone see recently a syndicate in Liverpool (I think it was Liverpool) won 28 Million pounds and one of the syndicate hadn't put money in that day as they were off sick, they hadn't missed any other weeks and they cut them out of the syndicate and wouldn't share it with them. GUTTED!!! They are taking them to court to try and get some winnings!

Guest scrumpy

OK, so whats the chances if I spend £200.00 and have 100 raffle numbers, that I win all of them??

I must admit Im feeling lucky, but daughter thinks its a bit of a long shot.

Kids thses days, no sense of adventure

OK, so whats the chances if I spend £200.00 and have 100 raffle numbers, that I win all of them??

I must admit Im feeling lucky, but daughter thinks its a bit of a long shot.

Kids thses days, no sense of adventure

O by the way, are you two guys above me here on ya periods????

I think im going to buy a few tickets too. Good luck to both of us!

Guest scrumpy

New pants!!! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ooooooooooooooooooops

Question : if you won a million what would be the first thing you would buy?

I would buy the old Strangeways Boddingtons Brewery in Manchester and re build it in Perth ..........I would have living quarters in the grounds too...............don't think I would get much change though .................

And my good/new found friend Scrumpy has kindly bought me a ticket in tonight's raffle !:jiggy:how kind is that ? cheers pal ..hope you like Boddies :wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Well I've got 5 tickets, I know it's not a lot, but at least I'm in to win it. Starting to dream a dream now, living by the sea, in a fantastic house, with a pool and jacuzzi, a brand new Beamer in the drive and a boat, snorkelling gear to go diving on the Great Barrier Reef, swimming and surfing in the warm sea and sunning myself on the beach ........ Just one ticket to hit the jackpot, lol.

Well I've got 5 tickets, I know it's not a lot, but at least I'm in to win it. Starting to dream a dream now, living by the sea, in a fantastic house, with a pool and jacuzzi, a brand new Beamer in the drive and a boat, snorkelling gear to go diving on the Great Barrier Reef, swimming and surfing in the warm sea and sunning myself on the beach ........ Just one ticket to hit the jackpot, lol.

infinity-edge.jpg

infinity-edge.jpg

Guest The Ropey HOFF
[ATTACH=CONFIG]20282[/ATTACH]

Mamamia, holy Guacamoly, lovin it lovin it. Cheers.

Archived