Turkish Airlines

Niinstalls

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Book it Danno

Looks cheap that does. It's only a flight, you get on, you get off, it's just getting from A to B.

Best of luck.

We flew TK from Bangkok to Istanbul and were very impressed with the service. The seats were a little old, though (we were in business and they didn't recline fully). However, they didn't fly the Melbourne to Bangkok bit meaning we needed to go to the transfer desk for boarding passes whilst in Bangkok.

I'm researching them at the moment based on their price. I'm reading that Istanbul airport is a really stressful experience and that the planes are old and a bit lacking in things like the inflight entertainment. Seat guru is helpful if you take it with a pinc of salt ( i think people are more likely to review a bad experience than a good one). That said, for the right price it's just one day in your life. I suppose it depends on how good a flyer you are, how bored the kids can get etc? You could practically spend the difference on two iPads or similar to entertain them and still be quids in

​flew with them once and once only. Like sat in the back of a van

Lol!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

If it were just me and hubby, I wouldn't mind.....(we once flew with Cubana....that WAS an experience!!) however we have a 3 & 4 year old now and travelled with Emirates in May so they were spoilt (and very well behaved) with the whole Disney channel!

IOM have come up with Emirates for 2500 + extra baggage or our other option is Malaysia Airlines?

Lol!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

If it were just me and hubby, I wouldn't mind.....(we once flew with Cubana....that WAS an experience!!) however we have a 3 & 4 year old now and travelled with Emirates in May so they were spoilt (and very well behaved) with the whole Disney channel!

IOM have come up with Emirates for 2500 + extra baggage or our other option is Malaysia Airlines?

Haha for the REAL experience,try Aeroflot :laugh:

Guest The Pom Queen

My mother is a real fussy beggar and complains about all airlines but she loves Turkish Airlines.

Also if you are flying from Istanbul look at Malaysia it was £700 return over Christmas.

Lol that's nothing try Balkan airways they use aeroflots old stock. Never again.

I've flown with Aeroflot in the 1980s; flown with Azal Azerbaijan Airlines and Uzbekistan Airlines - fine. The only time I was really scared was flying Air Memphis in a 30 year old DC9 that had a recorded history of major engine failure.

Archived