3rd of August get together in Sydney....All welcome to join in!!!

Hi everyone,

After the response to mine and Claires threads to meet new people I decided to sort a night out.

Im thinking Saturday 3rd of August is a good place to start so we all have plenty of warning!

As to the where and what thats for us all to decide!!!

So get involved guys and lets get this going!!!!

Awesome,

Well we still need to set every thing in stone and work out times etc so feel free to get involved. Keeps this thread bumped too lol.

Ill try to get onto here when i can but the computers being a pain so bare with me if im slow replying.

Cant wait to meet you all and as said all ready all are welcome!

I'd be keen! Been here for 3/4 months now (though currently in Melbs for work!). Places I've found to be good are Surry Hills and Paddington. If anyone's new and up for a thrill, would suggest the Ivy pool bar, but its pretty pricey. Agree Slip Inn is a good place, but would suggest getting there early as it packs out and gets difficult to move around if you don't get prime loitering spots!

Well first of all thanks to all for getting involved on here, Looks like there will be a decent crowed out on the 3rd :-)

Been mulling it over with Claire and we were thinking to make it a slightly earlier start to the night, maybe 7ish??? That way things shouldn't be too busy in the Slip and it will give us a shot at grabbing a table and being able to find one another.... If any one has any thoughts on this please do say :-)

We are off out to darling harbor shortly for a "Quiet night" at pontoon bar if anyone fancies it??? last lot of fireworks for a few weeks so we thought we would make the most of it!!! planning on being in there from around 19:30, PM if interested and we can sort things out :-)

First off my apologies for being a bit lapse in keeping up on this thread, I will try to get on here a bit more often through next week to get this sorted.

Now the important stuff.....

We are still on for Saturday the 3rd of August

Venue is the Slip Inn

7pm start and go from there...

I was thinking about doing something silly like fancy dress but as this is only the first of hopefully many more fun packed nights I figured best to start slow lol

If you are planning to come please just pop a post on here so we can get a feel for numbers and maybe even tempt a few more along on the night :-)

Looking forward to meeting you all next weekend, as i say i will try to get on here a bit more often next week just to finalise everything..

Have a great weekend everyone and see you all soon

Nearly the weekend again, And nearly time for our first big meet up in Sydney!!!

If your planning to come on Saturday please drop a post on here! You never know it might even get a few others interested

Cant wait to meet you all, Its going to be one hell of a night!

me me me!! I'm coming!!!!

ok - you know that anyway but was a shameless post to keep this tread bumped for all to see!!!

But.........We are thinking that we need some kind of way of identifying ourselves so we can all find each other, intial thought was an inflatable kangaroo!! but not sure they are acceptable in the slip!!

So suggestions please??!!!

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Guest The Pom Queen
Nearly the weekend again, And nearly time for our first big meet up in Sydney!!!

If your planning to come on Saturday please drop a post on here! You never know it might even get a few others interested

Cant wait to meet you all, Its going to be one hell of a night!

I think you posted this over on the Sydney forum http://www.sydneyforum.com didn't you?

Hey there everyone,

Well its Friday, only 24 hours to go to our big night out,

Thank you to every one who has been in touch on the post and by PM, Cant wait to meet you all tomorrow night!!

I will be putting on an update tomorrow day time just to get the final details set down in stone.

As is we have settled on The Slipp Inn on Sussex street

7pm start, We will be early but anytime after 7 is great

There WILL be something to help you find us, not sure what yet but Im sure I can find something tacky enough down at paddy's market tomorrow.

Have a great night everyone and check back tomorrow for any final details

Archived