Last man standing.

Melody93

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!

iv decided to go ahead with it and am booking my ticket tomorrow for Dec 1st. Fingers crossed I can find myself some work there. For those who asked, I'm in childcare. My parents live in Sussex but I'm looking at returning to Norfolk after iv spent the festive season with my family. So hopefully it all goes well.

Im definitely scared, but I am confident that its the right choice for me at the moment :) and am excited to have everyone around me again. Just have to get onto selling stuff and shipping.

:)

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!

iv decided to go ahead with it and am booking my ticket tomorrow for Dec 1st. Fingers crossed I can find myself some work there. For those who asked, I'm in childcare. My parents live in Sussex but I'm looking at returning to Norfolk after iv spent the festive season with my family. So hopefully it all goes well.

Im definitely scared, but I am confident that its the right choice for me at the moment :) and am excited to have everyone around me again. Just have to get onto selling stuff and shipping.

:)

Good on you!! My family is in Norfolk too hehe can't wait to go back next year. Hope all works out well for you there :)

Good luck and I hope you enjoy your time in the UK. I have a feeling those itchy feet will send you somewhere else pretty soon!

im sure your right! haha. give it a few years of solid family time first though :) can never get the time missed with them back.

looking forward too it !! (:

im sure your right! haha. give it a few years of solid family time first though :) can never get the time missed with them back.

looking forward too it !! (:

Exactly right!! I keep trying to convince my cousin of that as she lives in Sydney alone, but it doesn't seem to bother her at the moment.